Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thoughts on Weddings, Shooting the Messenger, and LOL WHUT?

Weddings. Strangely they happen. And they're sealed with kisses.

Some seal them with two.

I write short stories about them... a lot.

That is strange. 

---------------------


At work, I'm the messenger. It's a terrible position in which generally people yell at me when they dislike something. And there's very little I can do about it. So when people rant - 9 times out of 10 - I have to take what they say like a grain of salt. Even if it seems like they are completely tearing into me. Good thing I have a lot of sarcasm at my disposal to dispel the anger to the best of my ability.

Sarcasm, I CHOOSE YOU!

---------------------

Okay, so this was super random.... But why does a day just feel so much shorter when your busy, but you wish you had more time because you still have a long list of things you want to get done... or planned to get done. I swear, time traveling is a real thing. Like trolls stealing your left sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment