Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thoughts on Flash, NaNoWriMo, and Epic Halloween Costume

As some of you know, I write a lot of flash fiction. In fact, I pretty much love the idea. But currently Flash Party isn't open for submissions - and hasn't been since the summer.

So I've been mulling over the idea of starting a flash fiction site. I like the idea of writing flash fiction and having somewhere to submit it to. I suppose the only problem would be I can't submit to my own site. That would be unfair.

But I would call it "Flash" and have the Queen song "Flash" playing in the background. Or at least in a small portion of the site. Tis just a dream though.
 -------------

NaNoWriMo! Holy crackers it's nearly here. And this is the first year that I'm hosting a write-in at the nearby Tully's. I'm excited because there are a lot of write-ins to attend in the area. Mine on Wednesday and then the one at Panera on Thursday.

This is going to be a great year. My goal is 50,000 and an ending. The story must have an ending written or else I can not stop writing.

Time to build my playlist for this year!

--------------

This kid is my hero. And has inspired me to make my own Rocketeer costume for Sakura Con. Time to get working on that and Ash Ketchum.

No comments:

Post a Comment